Welcome to the Prompt Engineering module! I'm Meor Amer, your instructor.
By the end of this module, you will be able to apply various prompting techniques using the Command model.
To gain the most value out of this module, we highly recommend that you first take the Text Generation module, which teaches the basics of using the Command model and the fundamentals of prompt engineering. This module builds on that and goes deeper into the various prompt engineering techniques. In this module, you'll also learn about how to perform validation and evaluation on the outputs generated by a model.
Here is what you'll learn in this module:
- Constructing Prompts: The different techniques for constructing prompts for the Command model.
- Use Case Patterns: The common use case patterns in text generation, with example prompts.
- Chaining Prompts: Prompt-chaining patterns and their example applications.
- Validating Outputs: How to implement validation on LLM outputs.
- Evaluating Outputs: The different options for evaluating LLM outputs.
Updated about 1 month ago